Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mayank panwar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/26 15:04:46 UTC

JMeter- how to manage correlation??

Hi all, Could anyone explain me the concept of correlation, session id in
JMeter? how can i manage correlation in JMeter?
i am unable to find any help :( Thanks in advance. Mayank Panwar.

RE: JMeter- how to manage correlation??

Posted by "Kannan, Sengamalam" <Se...@AIG.COM>.
For the scenario 2, adding a HTTP Cookie Manager will take care of handling session ids.

Thanks & Regards
Sengamalam Kannan
Testing CoE
Mobile: +91 99529 67005
Posted by mayank panwar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

[...]

Question 2: How can i extract these session ID's and can use wild cards to

Posted by mayank panwar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com>.