Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Van Riper, Mike" <mv...@verisign.com> on 2003/05/16 01:50:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Struts User Gathering in San Francisco on June 13th

I think the original announcement was hidden from some people at the end of
the [BEER] thread I started last Friday. Based on the suggestions I received
in that thread, we will be gathering at the 21st Amendment bar after the
final sessions of the JavaOne conference at 4:30pm on Friday, June 13th.

Plans can always change, but, Craig McClanahan and Martin Cooper are
currently planning to be there. Several members of the local Silicon Valley
Struts User Group will also be there. Full details are online at this
location:

  http://www.baychi.org/calendar/20030613/

Although an RSVP is not required to attend, I am requesting that people send
an RSVP with "Struts User Gathering" in the subject line to:

  mike.vanriper@baychi.org

If I receive a large number of RSVPs, I will contact the bar in advance to
make sure they can accommodate us or change the venue to someplace else that
can. If there were a change of venue (unlikely), the online announcement
would be updated and a similar update would be posted to the struts-user
list.

That's all folks, Van

Mike Van Riper
Silicon Valley Struts User Group
http://www.baychi.org/bof/struts/
mailto:mike.vanriper@baychi.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Struts User Gathering in San Francisco on June 13th

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
FWIW, I'm definitely planning to be there :-).  My flight out of SFO
doesn't leave until pretty late Friday night.

Craig

Posted by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>.
I might be there too.  Nothing definitive at this point, but there's a
possibility I'll be in SF for JavaOne.  If so, I'd definitely like to meet
up with everyone.

-James
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/