Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/12/13 01:24:12 UTC

Serious problem with all .ja.jis files

I noticed garbage when I was testing my negotation patches and hit the
.ja.jis files ... looked at the file sizes and they were all corrupted
by the w3ctidy patch Rich committed 'bout 2 months ago.  (showing some
300 bytes rather than some 2000.)

Rich, would you please back out all the corruption?

Bill

Re: Serious problem with all .ja.jis files

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>.
Rich already reverted this snafu :)

Bill

Posted by Yoshiki Hayashi <yo...@xemacs.org>.