Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Luciano Castro <lu...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/09 00:25:09 UTC

Problems with secondary storage

Hi!

I had some problems with secondary storage, and I already tryed remove it and configure it again, and didnt works...

I reinstaled cloudstack and the same problem. I can mount from hosts and from managment server( in order to test).

There are data (templates and ISOs ) in this storage(nfs).

Can't I put it again because it has data? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The log messages are not so clear, just said me about insufficent capacitty.

Can you help me?

Thanks!

Enviado via iPhone
Luciano