Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Ludovic Courtès <lu...@inria.fr> on 2010/02/22 14:20:06 UTC

Using ‘ivy:repreport’

Hello,

I’m trying to get the ‘dot’ output of the dependency graph of Spring,
without success so far.

I added a ‘repreport’ call in a specific target:

Re: Using ‘ivy:repreport’

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
ok, I didn't see that diff appear in my email.
Maybe you can make the repreport more verbose when you start Ant in verbose mode (-v option). Does that provide usefull info?

If it doesn't, could you post the content of the file "/home/ludo/src/spring/spring-build/common/ivysettings.xml" so I can try it out myself?

Maarten

Posted by Ludovic Courtès <lu...@inria.fr>.
Hi,

Re: Using ‘ivy:repreport’