Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2020/03/02 12:02:23 UTC

Re: [Discuss] Reposition Kylin as "Analytical Data warehouse for big data"

Hello,

The new slogan has been updated to Kylin website: https://kylin.apache.org/

Other places will be updated in the next days. Thanks to everybody!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org