Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by bansalp <bp...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/08 14:46:12 UTC

Using Same persistent store for storing message of virtual topic and its consumer queue.

Hi,

I am using Multi level Kahadb.

Will there be any problem like duplicate message to a client if I use same
store for virtual topic and its consumer queue?

Thanks,
Pradeep

Re: Using Same persistent store for storing message of virtual topic and its consumer queue.

Posted by bansalp <bp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the quick reply.

Re: Using Same persistent store for storing message of virtual topic and its consumer queue.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 01/08/2015 08:46 AM, bansalp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Multi level Kahadb.
>
> Will there be any problem like duplicate message to a client if I use same
> store for virtual topic and its consumer queue?
>
> Thanks,
> Pradeep

No there should be no overlap here as durable consumers and queues store
their data in different ways in the store.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.