Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Matthew Hannay <ma...@yahoo.com.au> on 2006/11/09 03:05:52 UTC

Self Built War

Axis Community,

I have a couple of services in aar's when I drop them
in my
apache-tomcat-5.5.20\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services
directory they deploy and run fine

However:

When I build my own war

the server gives the following error
1414995 [http-8080-Processor25] DEBUG
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServle
t  - org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Service not found
operation terminated !!

and My Junit test says:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Service not found
operation terminated !!

The war is the servlet 2.4 spec. and I include all of
the axis2 nightly 08/11/2006 jars in the web-inf/lib
except for the servlet 2.3.jar included in the distro

Is there any problem with running the servlet 2.4
spec?
Am I including tomany jars........

Has any oone else had problems when building their own
jar?

Matt

Re: Self Built War

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Make sure you use the nightly from 1.1 branch or the RC2..

Thilina

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/

Re: Self Built War