Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Luis Fernando Carmo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/07 07:56:01 UTC

[GSoC 2010] Adding support for Album Subscriptions

I'm a student looking for a project for this year GSoC, and would like to
start working on a proposal for adding support for album subscriptions to
PhotArk (PHOTARK-18 and PHOTARK-19).

The two JIRAs does not have a lot of information on it, so I might have
questions once I start getting the proposal ready.

BTW, where should i write the draft proposal ? Is there a wiki available ?

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-18
[2] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-19

Re: [GSoC 2010] Adding support for Album Subscriptions

Posted by Luis Fernando Carmo <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 9:25 PM, Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Luis,
>
> Good luck to you and please add yourself to the PhotArk wiki for GSoc2010:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PHOTARKxWIKI/Google+Summer+of+Code+2010+Applications
>
> - Henry

Thanks for the reminder Henry, I'm there now.

- Luis

Re: [GSoC 2010] Adding support for Album Subscriptions

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luis,

Posted by Luis Fernando Carmo <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:
> I found this proposal good enough and i am happy to co-mentor this project
> with Luciano

Thanks Avdhesh, it will be a pleasure to have you as co-mentor.

Luis

Re: [GSoC 2010] Adding support for Album Subscriptions

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Posted by Luis Fernando Carmo <lu...@gmail.com>.