Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Steve Hanson <st...@bea.com> on 2004/10/14 18:48:21 UTC

RE: pageflow tutorial question (and doc update)

Thanks all for the tutorial bugs.
I will post all the fixes within the next hour.

Here is an outline of the docs that will be posted in the run up to ApacheCon.  Check http://incubator.apache.org/beehive/index.html for ongoing updates.

General Beehive
	- a guide to building the beehive tree, running the samples, etc.

Page Flows
	- a more detailed programming guide, including info on error handling, validation, security, data binding, etc.
	- a reference for Page Flow annotations (@Jpf.Controller, etc.)
	- on going tutorial updates, including using controls in a Page Flow

Controls
	- a control authoring guide (including info on custom annotations, etc.)
	- a control tutorial (coming later today)

Web Services
	- a tutorial
	- a (small-ish) authoring guide

-Steve Hanson