Posted to user@usergrid.apache.org by Amar Kumar Garg <am...@comprotechnologies.com> on 2016/08/18 14:01:42 UTC

Error: Unable to load

Hello,

I wanted to know if there are any recommended settings for Cassandra
consistency levels (multi-zone cluster)?
I ran into some unexpected Usergrid errors when using "LOCAL_QUORUM" and
had to revert to "ALL".

I was creating a user, followed by a relationship creation between the
recently created user and an entity in a custom collection.
User creation was successful, but the relationship call was failing with
following error:

Error: "Unable to load entity uuid=4015e64e-6396-11e6-b808-0ec119dbf8d1,
type=user"

However, when I changed the consistency level to "ALL", the error vanished.
Wondering what everyone else uses? Or if there were any recommendations
from a Usergrid perspective?

Regards,
Amar Garg