Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by 翟伟 <zh...@163.com> on 2021/06/01 03:17:56 UTC

Zookeeper sync data bug

Zookeeper synchronous data when using Java. Java serialization produced "java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.shenyu.admin.model.entity.xxxDO cannot be cast to org.apache.shenyu.common.dto.xxxData "and so on
It is currently being fixed and will serialize using JSON. I am working on fixing this problem

Re: Zookeeper sync data bug

Posted by 翟伟 <zh...@163.com>.
ok,I am doing.

On 06/1/2021 11:21,XiaoYu<xi...@apache.org> wrote: