Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Yuval <yu...@domainthenet.com> on 2001/08/12 13:00:37 UTC

Running servlet on Tomcat with IIS

Hi,

I'm running Tomcat with IIS5.0, The servlet on the examples folder working
fine but when I try to run the servlet on the web site its not working I did
the following configuration:
on the server.xml:
        <Context path="/"
         docBase="C:/InetPub/wwwroot"
         crossContext="false"
         debug="0"
         reloadable="true" >
        </Context>
in the IIS I add the Jakarta in the isapi_filter

please advise.

Regards,

Yuval
Domain The Net Technologies Ltd.
6 Weitzman Blvd.
Ramat-Hasharon
Israel 47211
Tel: 972-3-5474443
Fax: 972-3-5474446
www.DomainTheNet.com

“This email message and any attachments hereto are intended only for use by
the addressee(s) named above, and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, you are
hereby kindly notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email and any attachments hereto is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, kindly delete it from your computer system,
and notify us at the telephone number or email address appearing above.
Thank you"