Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Mukesh G <mu...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/13 20:56:34 UTC

Marathon does not register with mesos

Hi,

   Using marathon 0.4.1 and mesos 0.18 on Centos 6.4 platform, I am able to
successfully bring up mesos master, zookeeper and mesos slaves. The mesos
Web UI shows the currrent status of the master and slaves.

Marathon (start script) runs fine (no error in the nohup.out) but the mesos
Web UI does not shows a successful registration (under active framework).
Looking a bit deeper into the logs, marathon keeps requesting task
reconciliation (INFO: Requesting task reconciliation with the Mesos master)
repeatedly with no response from mesos master. There is also no update in
the mesos master logs on receiving this request.

Any way to debug/resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance

Mukesh

Re: Marathon does not register with mesos

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hey Mukesh,

Mind pasting the master and marathon logs? That would help us diagnose.

Vinod