Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vdpyatkov <vl...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/23 15:23:23 UTC

Re: Trying to understand: callable with JTA transactions

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for you messages. Here is the instruction:

Look at the article [1]. You need to have TxManagerFactory implementation on
each of nodes.

[1]: http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/transactions#integration-with-jta

nvp152 wrote