Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by hugo_zun <98...@qq.com> on 2017/07/05 07:26:17 UTC

cdh5.4.1 and apache-kylin-2.0.0-bin-cdh57 can't work together

hi ,all

i can bulid the Cube(the sample),but i can't query.when i select count(*)
from KYLIN_SALES , i got it error.
Error while executing SQL "select count(*) from KYLIN_SALES LIMIT 50000":
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.RegionCoprocessorEnvironment.getRegion()Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/Region;
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:2066) at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CallRunner.run(CallRunner.java:107) at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor.consumerLoop(RpcExecutor.java:130)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$1.run(RpcExecutor.java:107) at
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) Caused by:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.RegionCoprocessorEnvironment.getRegion()Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/Region;
at
org.apache.kylin.storage.hbase.cube.v2.coprocessor.endpoint.CubeVisitService.visitCube(CubeVisitService.java:237)
at
org.apache.kylin.storage.hbase.cube.v2.coprocessor.endpoint.generated.CubeVisitProtos$CubeVisitService.callMethod(CubeVisitProtos.java:5375)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.execService(HRegion.java:7054)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.execServiceOnRegion(RSRpcServices.java:1741)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.execService(RSRpcServices.java:1723)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.ClientProtos$ClientService$2.callBlockingMethod(ClientProtos.java:31447)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:2035) ... 4
more

Re: cdh5.4.1 and apache-kylin-2.0.0-bin-cdh57 can't work together

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
As there are many hadoop distribution/versions, we couldn't provide support
for all of them.

You can either 1) upgrade to CDH 5.7, or 2) compile and build a Kylin for
CDH 5.4

For 2), pls clone Kylin's repository, checkout to a tag for CDH 5.7, modify
the version in pom.xml to CDH 5.4, and then compile. There should be
several compilation error to fix due to the HBase API is different. After
fixing all compile issues, you can build a binary package there.

> [...]
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)Caused by:
> bean
> with name 'org.springframework.cache.config.internalCacheAdvisor': Cannot
> resolve reference to bean
> 'org.springframework.cache.annotation.AnnotationCacheOperationSource#0'
> while setting bean property 'cacheOperationSource'; nested exception is
> bean
> with name
> 'org.springframework.cache.annotation.AnnotationCacheOperationSource#0':
> BeanPostProcessor before instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
> bean
> with name
> 'org.springframework.security.methodSecurityMetadataSourceAdvisor': Cannot
> resolve reference to bean
> 'org.springframework.security.access.method.DelegatingMethodSecurityMetada
> taSource#0'
> while setting constructor argument; nested exception is
> bean
> with name
> 'org.springframework.security.access.method.DelegatingMethodSecurityMetada
> taSource#0':
> Cannot create inner bean '(inner bean)#7b69aa87' of type
> [org.springframework.security.access.prepost.
> PrePostAnnotationSecurityMetadataSource]
> while setting constructor argument with key [0]; nested exception is
> bean
> with name '(inner bean)#7b69aa87': Cannot create inner bean '(inner
> bean)#41fc829f' of type
> [org.springframework.security.access.expression.method.
> ExpressionBasedAnnotationAttributeFactory]
> while setting constructor argument; nested exception is
> bean
> with name '(inner bean)#41fc829f': Cannot resolve reference to bean
> 'expressionHandler' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is
> bean
> with name 'expressionHandler' defined in class path resource
> [kylinSecurity.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'permissionEvaluator'
> while setting bean property 'permissionEvaluator'; nested exception is
> bean
> with name 'permissionEvaluator' defined in class path resource
> [kylinSecurity.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'aclService' while
> setting constructor argument; nested exception is
> bean
> with name 'aclService': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested
> exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
> Could
> not autowire field: protected org.apache.kylin.rest.service.UserService
> org.apache.kylin.rest.service.AclService.userService; nested exception is
> bean
> with name 'userService': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception
> is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HTableDescriptor.addFamily(
> Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/HColumnDescriptor;)Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: cdh5.4.1 and apache-kylin-2.0.0-bin-cdh57 can't work together

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
This is expected; apache-kylin-2.0.0-bin-cdh57 is compiled with CDH 5.7
API, which is not back-compitable.

> hi ,all
>
> i can bulid the Cube(the sample),but i can't query.when i select count(*)
> from KYLIN_SALES , i got it error.
> Error while executing SQL "select count(*) from KYLIN_SALES LIMIT 50000":
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException:
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException:
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.RegionCoprocessorEnvironment.
> getRegion()Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/Region;
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:2066) at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CallRunner.run(CallRunner.java:107) at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor.consumerLoop(RpcExecutor.java:130)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$1.run(RpcExecutor.java:107) at
> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) Caused by:
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.RegionCoprocessorEnvironment.
> getRegion()Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/Region;
> at
> org.apache.kylin.storage.hbase.cube.v2.coprocessor.
> endpoint.CubeVisitService.visitCube(CubeVisitService.java:237)
> at
> org.apache.kylin.storage.hbase.cube.v2.coprocessor.endpoint.generated.
> CubeVisitProtos$CubeVisitService.callMethod(CubeVisitProtos.java:5375)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.
> execService(HRegion.java:7054)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.execServiceOnRegion(
> RSRpcServices.java:1741)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.RSRpcServices.
> execService(RSRpcServices.java:1723)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.ClientProtos$ClientService$2.
> callBlockingMethod(ClientProtos.java:31447)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:2035) ... 4
> more

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋