Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com> on 2020/04/02 02:55:32 UTC

Java PortabilityApi PreCommit failures

Been seeing these fail and block submission. Did some initial investigation
and the cause is https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11203

Filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-9668 with more details.
Plan is to deactivate the tests until Dataflow fixes its container images.
Opened https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11288 to do this.

Re: Java PortabilityApi PreCommit failures

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.
Alternatively we could roll back, but looks like disabling the tests has
been merged. I'll take on fixing the container images (which looks like it
will require getting the imports up to date). Thanks for tracking this
down.