Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org> on 2014/03/16 18:31:44 UTC

[VOTE] #2 Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.6

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 6th release of Apache DeltaSpike
out.
The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] (and [2]).

The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository once
the vote passed.

Please take a look at the 0.6 artifacts and vote!

Please note:
This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see [4]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
why..............

Gerhard

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1001/
[2]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1001/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike-project/0.6/deltaspike-project-0.6-source-release.zip
[3] https://github.com/os890/deltaspike-vote/tree/deltaspike-project-0.6
[4] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] #2 Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.6

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.
+1

--
Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://blog.kaltepoth.de/

Re: [VOTE] #2 Release of Apache DeltaSpike 0.6

Posted by Ove Ranheim <or...@gmail.com>.
+1

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Posted by Cody Lerum <co...@gmail.com>.
+1

builds fine on win 8x64 j7u51 with both weld and owb

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
+1

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1