Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Rong-en Fan <gr...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/09 10:55:17 UTC

unable to load native library when starting?

Hi,

I'm running HBase 0.1.0, when starting up, I see these logs:

hbase-yahoo-regionserver-localhost.2008-04-07:2008-04-07 00:27:07,548
WARN org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load
native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes
where applicable

This is a 64-bit Linux. My guess is we don't include hadoop/lib/native
under hbase/lib/native?

Regards,
Rong-En Fan

Re: unable to load native library when starting?

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Rong-en Fan wrote:
> Okay, after copying hadoop/lib/native to hbase/lib/native, the warning no longer
> appears. So I think these should also be included in HBase
> distribution just like
> hadoop-0.16.0-core.jar.
Again, thanks for digging in and figuring it.  Please file a JIRA.
St.Ack

Re: unable to load native library when starting?

Posted by Rong-en Fan <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.