Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Vermyndax <ve...@red-abstract.com> on 2004/07/30 17:12:54 UTC

problem with RulesDuJour

I just put in RulesDuJour v1.17a and I'm having Issues (tm).

All of the file downloads are failing with 404 errors, I do believe.
The script log says that the wget.log file was not found and the rules
aren't updated.  Then I get a report that says all of the rulesets (one
by one) had an unknown error.

Is this a Known Issue (tm)?  What did I Do Wrong (tm)?

--JM

--
Vermyndax@red-abstract.com
http://blogs.red-abstract.com/vermyndax

Because this E mail address is transmission exclusive use, message it
does not reply, fish prayer it is to call it does.

Re: problem with RulesDuJour

Posted by Chris Thielen <cm...@someone.dhs.org>.
Hi JM,

On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 10:12 -0500, Vermyndax wrote:
> I just put in RulesDuJour v1.17a and I'm having Issues (tm).
>
> All of the file downloads are failing with 404 errors, I do believe.
> The script log says that the wget.log file was not found and the rules
> aren't updated.  Then I get a report that says all of the rulesets (one
> by one) had an unknown error.

> Is this a Known Issue (tm)?
Not yet. (tm)
> What did I Do Wrong (tm)?
Hopefully I can tell you. (r)

> --JM

Send me an the following:

- an archive of your /etc/spamassassin directory (c)
- your RDJ configuration file or my_rules_du_jour (YMMV)
- a copy of the failure email (IANAL)

This post protected by the DMCA

--
Chris Thielen

Easily generate SpamAssassin rules to catch obfuscated spam phrases
(0BFU$C/\TED SPA/\/\ P|-|RA$ES):  http://www.sandgnat.com/cmos/
Keep up to date with the latest third party SpamAssassin Rulesets:
http://www.exit0.us/index.php/RulesDuJour