Posted to user@bval.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/07/07 17:38:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Carlos Vara as a new BVAL PPMC member

The BVAL PPMC extended PMC membership to Carlos and he has accepted.
Welcome aboard Carlos!

-Donald

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Carlos Vara as a new BVAL PPMC member

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@apache.org>.
Congrats Carlos!

Thanks,
Senaka.

Posted by Jeremy Bauer <te...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Carlos!

Posted by Carlos Vara <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everybody!

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Yea, sorry for the late reply, but I guess it's never too late to congrats Carlos for becoming a PPMC :)

LieGrue,
strub