Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org> on 2012/10/03 06:24:30 UTC

RE: Updating Committers on Project Status Page (was RE: New committer: Chen ZuoJun)

I have some new committer announcements to post to be complete on recent additions.

I am going to take a few days and see if I can generate a complete update of the committer list on the Podling Status page.  This is a bit easier than manually checking for any omissions and manually introducing new ones in the correct place, at least this one time.

So it will be out of sync for a time, but it should be fine before the end of the week.

 - Dennis