Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by orhan alkan <or...@sun.com> on 2002/06/19 09:46:41 UTC

new tab library proposal

Hi Guys,
We have developed tag library for ldaqp operations
(add,delete,modify,search,modrdn and etc.). We want to submit our
library to jakarta taglibs. What should we do? Can you help us?
Regards
Orhan Alkan

Re: new tab library proposal

Posted by Pierre Delisle <pi...@sun.com>.
We've recently had a few requests for new project submissions at Jakarta Taglibs:

   - LDAP operations (Orhan Alkan)
   - Akamaize URLs (Mathias Herberts)

Our track record for properly handling new project submissions has been pretty
poor in the past. Hopefully we can fix this situation soon.

I will be submitting today a proposal for how Jakarta Taglibs should handle
new project submissions. Let's make sure we all have a look and send our comments
promptly so we can process these new requests asap.

    -- Pierre