Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Damien Raude-Morvan <dr...@drazzib.com> on 2021/04/04 20:52:12 UTC

Re: [Gora] builds.apache.org

Hi!

After a few trials and errors, I've finally been able to use Jenkins
pipeline
<https://ci-builds.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/Gora%2Fgora-pipeline/activity>
to deploy SNAPSHOTs to Nexus!

Our Jenkinsfile - on master branch of Apache Gora repository - describe a
"Deploy Snaphots" stage which is executed at end of our pipeline. You can
check in latest (#20) build its Deploy snapshots
<https://ci-builds.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/Gora%2Fgora-pipeline/detail/master/20/pipeline/61>
execution.
This stage contains a simple "mvn--activate-profiles release -DskipTests
deploy" step in order to trigger standard Maven upload capabilties + active
our custom "release" profile.

On Nexus side, gora-core/1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
<https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/snapshots/content/org/apache/gora/gora-core/1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml>
and related files seems properly updated and artifacts uploaded. AFAICT, it
use a "ci-hudson" account which is automatically setup by Jenkins side.

For the record, I also had to apply some changes (on master) outside the
scope my initial target
1. Exclude org.apache.gora.benchmark.generated package from Javadoc
<https://github.com/apache/gora/commit/bd843c2cb4432d7a03185e1932e2e1c82e10ecc4>
2. Remove outdated maven.restlet.org repository (not updated anymore
<https://github.com/apache/gora/commit/705d3b5fa75b3028d43c9214b9bd3453e1d40c00>

Regards,
<https://github.com/apache/gora/commit/705d3b5fa75b3028d43c9214b9bd3453e1d40c00>

--