Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Gerhard Otte <Ge...@emediapark.de> on 2004/09/08 15:48:20 UTC

Torque, JBoss and Axis

Hello !

We are using Torque and Axis to integrate a couple of
ms visualbasic clients via web service interface with our
warehouse application. As this app grows we are going to use
a jboss server (3.2.5) for some upcoming extensions.

For now i have three questions. Here they are:
a) Can someone give me a hint how to initialize Torque in
   a jboss environment ?
b) Is it possible to use the jboss integrated
   axis component in the same way as the standalone axis for
   accessing Torque ?
c) Is it possible to use Torque from within EJB's and via the
   axis interface ?

Kind regards,
Gerhard Otte
__
mailto:G.Otte@emediapark.de     emediapark GmbH http://www.emediapark.de
Tel:+49 (0)941 630804-2 Fax:-9  Hemauerstr.14,93047 Regensburg,Germany