Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Kanagasabai Sriskanthaverl <sr...@wso2.com> on 2006/02/08 03:14:57 UTC

Re: Test suite problems

Mee too had the same problem. I put a small hack like below in the
Test.pm file at lines around 382

- commented the join statement and hard-code some text for reason

#my $reason = join ' or ', @need;
my $reason = 'useless message';

Now the tests are successful though it gives the same error msg. I
believe this error message is meaningless since the line number does not
change even i insert few blank lines before.

"Use of uninitialized value in join or string
at /home/colmmacc/svn/httpd/test/trunk/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache/Test.pm line 382."

Can some one explore the reason and fix it if there is a bug?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Sris

Re: Test suite problems