Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Rodrigo Baeza O <mr...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/15 15:38:19 UTC

NO inserted BBDD openJPA

Hello,
   I have a problem, when you insert a record in Geronimo 2.1.2, occupying
pool of connections and openJPA for persistence.
NO inserted into the databases at the time but when the server is down.
DO NOT send error, not only records in the databases.

--
Saludos
Rodrigo Baeza O.

Re: NO inserted BBDD openJPA

Posted by Rodrigo Baeza O <mr...@gmail.com>.
David,
   Thank you very much for help, the problem in this pool of connections,
add the configuration file in the pool and deployer in the console. and
everything ok.
the file is so ...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2">
    <dep:environment xmlns:dep="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
        <dep:moduleId>
            <dep:groupId>console.dbpool</dep:groupId>
            <dep:artifactId>actividades</dep:artifactId>
            <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
            <dep:type>rar</dep:type>
        </dep:moduleId>
        <dep:dependencies>
            <dep:dependency>
                <dep:groupId>oracle</dep:groupId>
                <dep:artifactId>oracle</dep:artifactId>
                <dep:version>1.4</dep:version>
                <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
            </dep:dependency>
        </dep:dependencies>
    </dep:environment>
    <resourceadapter>
        <outbound-resourceadapter>
            <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource</connectionfactory-interface>
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>actividades</name>
             <config-property-setting
name="CommitBeforeAutocommit">true</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="Password">mvi</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="Driver">oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="UserName">salfa</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="ConnectionURL">jdbc:oracle:thin:@127.0.0.1:1521
:XE</config-property-setting>
                    <connectionmanager>
                        <local-transaction/>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>2</max-size>
                            <min-size>1</min-size>

<blocking-timeout-milliseconds>100</blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
                            <idle-timeout-minutes>1</idle-timeout-minutes>
                            <match-one/>
                        </single-pool>
                    </connectionmanager>
                </connectiondefinition-instance>
            </connection-definition>
        </outbound-resourceadapter>
    </resourceadapter>
</connector>
I'm in chile. it seems that I am the only one who occupy geronimo .... :-)
thanks.

--
Saludos
Rodrigo Baeza O.