Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2012/01/31 06:50:06 UTC

We have an Incubator report for February 2012 due

We have an Incubator report for February 2012 due:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2012

Regards,
Alan

Re: We have an Incubator report for February 2012 due

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
On Feb 1, 2012, at 12:01 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Jan 31, 2012, at 2:21 PM, Aaron Peeler wrote:
>
>> 2012-02 Board Report posted.
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2012
>>
>> And here for our records:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/2012-02+Incubator+VCL+Report
>>
>> Let me know if you see anything that needs to be changed.
>
> Looked good to me. Thanks Aaron!

Looks good to me as well.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 31, 2012, at 2:21 PM, Aaron Peeler wrote:

> 2012-02 Board Report posted.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2012
>
> And here for our records:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/2012-02+Incubator+VCL+Report
>
> Let me know if you see anything that needs to be changed.

Looked good to me. Thanks Aaron!

--kevan

Re: We have an Incubator report for February 2012 due

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.
Looks good to me.

Josh

--
-------------------------------
Josh Thompson

Josh_Thompson@ncsu.edu
919-515-5323

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu

Re: We have an Incubator report for February 2012 due

Posted by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu>.
2012-02 Board Report posted.

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2012

And here for our records:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/2012-02+Incubator+VCL+Report

Let me know if you see anything that needs to be changed.

Thanks
Aaron P.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu> wrote:
> I'll work on it today(unless someone else wants to try it).
> thanks,
> Aaron
>
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Alan D. Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
>> We have an Incubator report for February 2012 due:
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2012
>>

>> Regards,
>> Alan
>>

> --
> Aaron Peeler
> Program Manager
> Virtual Computing Lab
> NC State University

Aaron Peeler
Program Manager
Virtual Computing Lab
NC State University

Re: We have an Incubator report for February 2012 due

Posted by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu>.

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager