Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Aivaras Stepukonis <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/28 02:53:18 UTC

Correction to Help files

In "...\helpcontent2\source\text\shared.po" it states:

main0108.xhp#par_id2783898.help.text:

<ahelp hid=".">Enable an Internet connection for %PRODUCTNAME. If you
need a Proxy, check the %PRODUCTNAME Proxy settings in <switchinline
select="sys"><caseinline select="MAC">%PRODUCTNAME -
Preferences</caseinline><defaultinline>Tools -
Options</defaultinline></switchinline> - Internet. Then choose
<switchinline select="sys"><caseinline select="MAC">%PRODUCTNAME -
Preferences</caseinline><defaultinline>Tools -
Options</defaultinline></switchinline> - Online Update - Check for
Updates to check for the availability of a newer version of your office
suite.</ahelp>

The path specified after "Then choose" is: Tools > Options > Online
Update...

It should be: Tools > Options > OpenOffice > Online Update...

How do I incorporate this correction into the syntax of the string
without messing it up?

A.

Should I take it to Bugzilla, instead?

Re: Correction to Help files

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi Aivaras,

Aivaras Stepukonis schrieb:
> In "...\helpcontent2\source\text\shared.po" it states:
>
> main0108.xhp#par_id2783898.help.text:
[..]
> The path specified after "Then choose" is: Tools > Options > Online
> Update...
>
> It should be: Tools > Options > OpenOffice > Online Update...
>
> How do I incorporate this correction into the syntax of the string
> without messing it up?
>
> A.
>
> Should I take it to Bugzilla, instead?

Yes, when you find an error in the English text, please report it in
Bugzilla.

You can enter the corrected version in your language in Pootle, but then
you need to do it again, when the English text gets fixed.

Kind regards
Regina