Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tony Edwards <te...@civica.com.au> on 2004/03/01 02:04:49 UTC

Continuation Not Defined Error

Hello all,
I've been running 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 under the bundled Jetty servlet with
no problems  but the time has come to get my application into production
under Tomcat 4.1.24.
I built a war file and installed it but whenever I run a flow
application it throws up a '"Continuation" is not defined' error.
cause: ReferenceError: "Continuation" is not defined.
(resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/fom/fom_system.js;
line 1)
Everything else works fine.
Am I missing something really simple?
Thanks for any assistance.

Tony

Re: Continuation Not Defined Error

Posted by Tony Edwards <te...@civica.com.au>.
Antonio,
Excellent!
I downloaded Tomcat 5.0.19 binary and extracted the files. I then copied
the war file from my 2.1.4 build and kicked in Tomcat.
I didn't copy the Xalan files to the common/endorsed folder just to see
if it would work straight off (I figured I'd check it out first)
I loaded the Woody flowscript sample and everything worked fine!
Thanks heaps.

Regards,
Tony

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.