Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/28 18:43:04 UTC

Varying Global JNDI Names (Re: svn commit: r1189526)

On Oct 27, 2011, at 11:26 PM, Jonathan Gallimore wrote:

> the global
> individual names it uses are slightly different to ours:
> Java:global/test.ear/test vs Java:global/test/test.jar.

Interesting.  Both look wrong to me.  My recollection is that app and module names should not contain the extension. So java:global/test/test/ would be the right prefix.

Added a JIRA for tests specifically for this:

They exist in the TCK, but having our own would be nice.

-David