Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/01 00:56:28 UTC

Re: Cookie Manager

Look at the requests which set the cookie in response headers.
If you have automatic redirects, i am not sure but i faintly remember
you might need to redirect yourself to set cookies in jmeter.

First step is to find the requests which set the cookies ps-token
andps_login..in browser response headers look for set-cookie

Himanshu

RE: Cookie Manager

Posted by "Kannan, Sengamalam" <Se...@AIG.COM>.
Please let me know the next step after finding the set-cookie for PS_TOKEN in the response headers.

Thanks & Regards
Sengamalam Kannan
Testing CoE
Mobile: +91 99529 67005