Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Mike Moran <mi...@mac.com> on 2003/02/06 18:04:06 UTC

nogoop: HttpClient competition

I just found this on my travels: http://www.nogoop.com/product_16.html

I thought I'd mention it as there was a thread going on a little while
ago about HttpClient competitors. They make explicit comparisons to
HttpClient.

--
Mike

Re: nogoop: HttpClient competition

Posted by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca>.
Looks like a reasonable comparison.  NTLM auth is listed as soon, but in
fact it is available now.

"Plug Compatable" (ie have a HttpUrlConnection interface).  We do have
one that was contirbuted by Vincent Massol from the Jakarta Cactus
project.  Its only partially implemented, but nobody has asked for more.
 Anyone want to work on that?

I'll contact nogoop sometime, and update them with available information
about HttpClient.

Posted by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca>.
I contacted nogoop.  They are very reasonable.  Francis Upton over there
is willing to take updates for their product comparision page.  I'd like
to just refrence their product comparison page as opposed to creating
our own at this point.

Jandalf.