Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Eduard Martinescu <ma...@rochester.rr.com> on 2003/07/14 23:09:00 UTC

Looping over results from single HTTP Request

Is there any way to loop over the results of a previous HTTP request?

In this case, I make a request that retuns a table of data.  I then want
to execute a <single/block> of requrests using each of the values from 1
colunn of the table.  I looked at the REGEX functions and extractor and
the Loop controller, but they don't seem to be able to accomplish what I
want....

Do I need to create a custom controller?

Ed
--
Eduard Martinescu <ma...@rochester.rr.com>

Re: Looping over results from single HTTP Request

Posted by ms...@apache.org.
Nope, this is not possible, but would make a great plug-in component.

-Mike

On 14 Jul 2003 at 17:09, Eduard Martinescu wrote:

> Is there any way to loop over the results of a previous HTTP request?
>
> In this case, I make a request that retuns a table of data.  I then want
> to execute a <single/block> of requrests using each of the values from 1
> colunn of the table.  I looked at the REGEX functions and extractor and
> the Loop controller, but they don't seem to be able to accomplish what I
> want....
>
> Do I need to create a custom controller?
>
> Ed
> --
> Eduard Martinescu <ma...@rochester.rr.com>

--