Posted to announce@apache.org by ha...@apache.org on 2012/05/02 04:10:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Camel 2.8.5 Released

The Apache Camel project [1] is a powerful open source integration framework based on known Enterprise Integration Patterns [2].

The Camel community continues its efforts to issue patch releases on a predictable schedule. We are a bit late with announcing the 2.8.5 release which was actually available in the public repos for a few days now. The 2.8.5 release comes with 46 issues fixed. While the 2.8.x and 2.9.x branches are still actively supported, we will now focus on getting 2.10.0 out the door.

The artifacts are published and ready for you to download [3] either from the Apache mirrors or from the Central Maven repository.
For more details please take a look at the release notes [4].

Many thanks to the Camel community for making this release possible.

Hadrian

[1] http://camel.apache.org/
[2] http://camel.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html
[4] http://camel.apache.org/download.html