Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Manuel Correa <mc...@itos.uga.edu> on 2007/08/07 16:18:45 UTC

LookandFeel

I need to change the lookandfeel of the tabbedpane component, I found
the image that load is:

/struts/dojo/src/widget/templates/images/tab_top_right.gif

But, I want to know how make my own lookandfeel using this gadget.

Manuel Correa.

Re: LookandFeel

Posted by Richard Sayre <ri...@gmail.com>.
I asked this same question and got this answer:

There are several threads on this topic. You need to set the
"templateCssPath" to the url of the css file. You will have to take a look
at the current css to know what you have to overwrite:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/struts/struts2/branches/STRUTS_2_0_X/core/src/main/resources/org/apache/struts2/static/dojo/src/widget/templates/TabContainer.css?view=markup