Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Rogatzki <ra...@ggrz-hagen.nrw.de> on 2005/06/15 17:28:47 UTC

SOAP webservice string arguments by reference

how can I implement a soap webservice in java (using tomcat as a servlet container)
with string function-arguments that have to be implemented 'by reference'.

Re: SOAP webservice string arguments by reference

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Check out this example
http://ws.apache.org/soap/faq/faq_chawke.html
HTH,
Martin-

These would be output or input/output parameters.  Apache SOAP does not
support these, but I bet Axis (http://ws.apache.org/axis/) does.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.