Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Jakub BiaƂek <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/19 06:41:56 UTC

Olingo 4.30 on OSGi/Karaf

Hi,

Could you please provide me a link to documentation how to configure odata
4 in olingo with Karaf 4? I've found some info but it's related to previous
version of olingo 4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.
I want to expose using olingo JPA persistent units available on Karaf.

I see that there is dedicated feature for Karaf: https://github.com/apac
he/olingo-odata4/blob/4.3.0/ext/karaf/karaf-features/pom.xml but I cannot
found it on central maven repo. Is it available on central repo? There is
only version 4.0.0 of different feature odata-karaf-features: http://c
entral.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/olingo/odata-karaf-features/

I've noticed that the odata-ext pom doesn't have odata-karaf as a module so
odata-karaf isn't built at all.

Thank you in advance for you help.

Best regards,
Jakub