Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Haim Cohen <ha...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/06 13:52:44 UTC

Using svn+ssh from Windows with F-Secure

Hi

We have a SVN repository installed on a Linux machine.
Currently we use it successfully with TortoiseSVN using F-Secure client as
the ssh client.
When I'm trying to use it from command line I get error: "svn: Can't create
tunnel: The system cannot find the file specified."
I tried to set SVN_SSH environment variable to the ssh client with out any
result.

Any advice?
Thanks
Haim

Re: Using svn+ssh from Windows with F-Secure

Posted by Haim Cohen <ha...@gmail.com>.
2006/6/6, Eric Hanchrow <of...@blarg.net>:

> A quick and dirty hack: copy your ssh program into the directory that
> holds svn.exe, and name it ssh.exe.
> --
Thanks for the answer.

I tried this but the F-Secure crashes when I copy it.
Is there any other solution that does not involve changing of the SSH client?
(I need to use the SSH client for other applications as well...)

Posted by Eric Hanchrow <of...@blarg.net>.

    Haim> Hi We have a SVN repository installed on a Linux machine.
    Haim> Currently we use it successfully with TortoiseSVN using
    Haim> F-Secure client as the ssh client.  When I'm trying to use
    Haim> it from command line I get error: "svn: Can't create tunnel:
    Haim> The system cannot find the file specified."  I tried to set
    Haim> SVN_SSH environment variable to the ssh client with out any
    Haim> result.

    Haim> Any advice?  Thanks Haim

A quick and dirty hack: copy your ssh program into the directory that
holds svn.exe, and name it ssh.exe.
--