Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Vamsikrishna Koka <va...@motivitylabs.com.INVALID> on 2022/10/03 20:16:39 UTC

karaf 4.4.1 issue with osgi.contract; osgi.contract=JavaJPA; (&(osgi.contract=JavaJPA)(version=2.2.0))

Hi Team,

I have been using "org.eclipse.persistence/javax.persistence/2.1.0" dependency  and upgrade JPA dependency as per KARAF release note 4.4.1 (from org.apache.openjpa/org.apache.openjpa/ 3.1.1  TO  3.2.2) then I have tried to bring it karaf server, it was failed due to Caused by: org.apache.felix.resolver.reason.ReasonException: Unable to resolve ${bundle_name}/3.2.0.SNAPSHOT: missing requirement [core-db/51.0.0.SNAPSHOT] osgi.contract; osgi.contract=JavaJPA; filter:="(&(osgi.contract=JavaJPA)(version=2.2.0))".

Please can any one take a look at once and suggested.

Thanks,
VamsiKrishna
Senior Software Engineer

Mob: +91 9381078936

[Motivitylabs - Enabling Mobile Enterprises]
US: 222 W. Las Colinas Blvd.
Suite 755 East
Irving, TX 75039
Ph:+1-214-730-0798
INDIA: 9th & 10th floor, Water Mark Building, Kondapur, Hitech City,
Hyderabad 500 084, Telangana.
Ph:+91-40-4651-5454
Confidentiality Note: This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they ar

Re: karaf 4.4.1 issue with osgi.contract; osgi.contract=JavaJPA; (&(osgi.contract=JavaJPA)(version=2.2.0))

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

Your core-db bundle has a header with requirement to JavaJPA contract, so
this contract should be provided by another bundle or feature.
It's not related to runtime but resolver.
A simple fix is to disable the requirement in your core-db bundle (other
option is to provide the capability in feature).

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi