Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Haiying Qiao <Hy...@bmpcoe.org> on 2002/03/12 19:49:27 UTC

tag for nodebean.

Hi, developers,

I am trying to slide tags, It is very handy! Thanks!
But it seems no tag to check whether a node is collection or not. Also, the
property tag seems not work, I checked source code, findRevision() method
always return null for PropertyTag. Anybody ever used the tag with a
success?

Haiying

Re: tag for nodebean.

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
12.03.2002 19:49:27, Haiying Qiao <Hy...@bmpcoe.org> wrote:
>I am trying to slide tags, It is very handy! Thanks!
>But it seems no tag to check whether a node is collection or not.

Well, collections are a concept from the WebDAV world, Slide itself
doesn't make a difference between collection and non-collection
resources. That's why I decided to not support it directly in the
taglib either. Still you can check for collection resources by
checking whether the "DAV:resourcetype" property's value equals
"<collection/>".

>Also, the property tag seems not work, I checked source code,
>findRevision() method always return null for PropertyTag. Anybody
>ever used the tag with a success?

Yeah, I've used all of the tags with success :o).
However, there may be some quirks, especially in the realm of implicit
communication between nested tags. I'd be happy to review and
eventually apply a patch if you find the exact cause of the problem
;o)

-chris
cmlenz at gmx.de