Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Warwick Burrows <wa...@e2open.com> on 2005/02/11 03:02:35 UTC

Will OJB require db migration?

Carlos, will the new OBJ store implementation require that we migrate
our Slide 2.1 databases (ouch!) or will the schema generated by OJB
match the existing schema for our DBs?  We will shortly release our
current product on Slide 2.1 with many, many thousands of files. We plan
to release our next product on Slide 2.2.

Thanks,
Warwick