Posted to dev@mrql.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2013/04/10 00:22:11 UTC

Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2013 Mentor Registration

All,

Apache Software Foundation (ASF) has been accepted has a mentoring
organization for the 2013 Google Summer of Code.

If you wish to be a mentor for a GSoC student to work on a MRQL
project, follow the following steps:

1. Read - http://community.apache.org/guide-to-being-a-mentor.html
2. Add your idea to JIRA, using the label 'gsoc2013'.
3. Subscribe the code-awards@apache.org list
4. Follow the emails from Ulrich Stärk.