Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Paolo Salvan <pa...@omitech.it> on 2004/06/01 13:13:28 UTC

Mysql JDBC driver and reverse-db

Hi!

Have anyone tried to use reverse-db with last mysql jdbc driver?

I tried to connect to my db with the jdbc driver 3.0.14, I can connect to the
DB server and get the db list; if I enter inside aby DB, I get a "<empty
schema>" voice; inside of it, I expected the tablkes list, but I got
nothing... :o(

If I try using the old 2.0.14 jdbc driver, I got the correct table list...

...does anyeone know how to get the last driver working?

bye!

Paolo Salvan

Re: Mysql JDBC driver and reverse-db

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Martin is right. Currently there is no active development on reverseDB
and reverseDB2. But all help will be welcome (it's not a problem to
check in patches and enhancements ;-)).

regards,
Armin

Posted by Martin Kalén <ma...@curalia.se>.