Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Hard Coder <hc...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/28 13:54:28 UTC

spamassassin accuracy test

Hello,

I decided to benchmark the accuracy of spamassassin. Is there anything special
I should take into consideration before I start to flood with both ham and spam?

TIA,
hc

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Re: spamassassin accuracy test

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
Hard Coder wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I decided to benchmark the accuracy of spamassassin. Is there anything special
> I should take into consideration before I start to flood with both ham and spam?

It's probably easiest if you have them on disk and use the mass-check
utility.