Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Michael Dalton <mw...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/19 01:15:47 UTC

SQL in Pig?

Hi,

What's the current status of SQL support in Pig? I looked at the JIRA (
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-824) and it seems like there hasn't
been any activity on adding SQL to Pig since August. I was just curious if
that's something that's still being actively developed and is of interest to
the Pig development team, and will be integrated at some point. Thanks

Best regards,

Mike

Re: SQL in Pig?

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>.
We are still actively working on adding SQL to Pig.  We hope to have
an updated patch posted to that JIRA in February or March.

Alan.