Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2017/09/21 23:39:12 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.15.1 RC1

I've cut a release for Apache Isis Core and the two archetypes:

* Core 1.15.1
* HelloWorld Archetype 1.15.1
* SimpleApp Archetype 1.15.1

This is mostly a bugfix release, including updating to a Wicket 7.9.0
(Wicket 7.8.0 had some major issues); there are a couple of small new
features, notably ISIS-1697 and ISIS-1616

The source code artifacts have been uploaded to staging repositories on
repository.apache.org:

*
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-1060/org/apache/isis/core/isis/1.15.1/isis-1.15.1-source-release.zip
*
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-1060/org/apache/isis/archetype/helloworld-archetype/1.15.1/helloworld-archetype-1.15.1-source-release.zip
*
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-1060/org/apache/isis/archetype/simpleapp-archetype/1.15.1/simpleapp-archetype-1.15.1-source-release.zip

For each zip there is a corresponding signature file (append .asc to the
zip's url).

In the source code repo the code has been tagged as isis-1.15.1-RC1,
helloworld-archetype-1.15.1-RC1 and simpleapp-archetype-1.15.1-RC1; see
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=isis.git

For instructions on how to verify the release (build from binaries and/or
use in Maven directly), see
http://isis.apache.org/guides/cgcom.html#_cgcom_verifying-releases

Please verify the release and cast your vote.  The vote will be open for a
minimum of 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ]  0
[ ] -1

Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.15.1 RC1

Posted by Kevin Meyer <ke...@kmz.co.za>.
My +1

Further comments:

After a "mvn clean install", run the archetype-generated simpleapp by:
$ cd webapp
$ mvn jetty:run

After a "mvn clean install", run the archetype-generated helloworld by
(There is no web-app directory):
$ mvn jetty:run

Thanks again to Dan for organising this release!

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Meyer
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.15.1 RC1

Posted by Kevin Meyer <ke...@kmz.co.za>.

--
Kevin Meyer
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.15.1 RC1

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
ok, thanks, I'm now closing this vote.  I'll announce the result on a
separate thread.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
My +1 also.

Posted by Óscar Bou - GOVERTIS <o....@govertis.com>.