Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Em Huynh <gi...@hotmail.com> on 2001/01/24 23:39:18 UTC

logicsheets

Is there any docs on how to write a logicsheet? I've been search the web
forever.

Re: logicsheets

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Em Huynh wrote:

> Is there any docs on how to write a logicsheet? I've been search the web
> forever.

there's an xsp tutorial linked off of cocoon's site - it's probably the
most helpful thing besides taking apart one of the logicsheets that come
with cocoon. i recommend the esql logicsheet, because i wrote it and i
like the way it works.

basically, you write a stylesheet which copies all nodes that don't belong
to you intact, but does whatever you want with your nodes. you can view
elements in your namespace as methods or arguments to methods, among other
things. you can call other logicsheets from your logicsheet - that's key.

- donald