Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Andrew Newton <an...@netsol.com> on 2000/07/19 20:23:24 UTC

Schemas and Namespaces

I'm trying to use an XML schema with a namespace and seem to be doing
something wrong.  I took the personal.xsd and personal-schema.xml
documents in the data/ and added namespaces to them, but I keep getting
a "grammar not found" error message (running java dom.DOMCount -v
test-personal-schema.xml).

I've included the modified files and the output.

What am I doing wrong?

-Andy Newton

Re: Schemas and Namespaces

Posted by Eric Ye <er...@locus.apache.org>.
Found some minor nits in your .xsd and .xml files, fixed files are attached
with this message.
_____

Eric Ye * IBM, JTC - Silicon Valley * ericye@locus.apache.org

references

Posted by Antonis Smardas <sm...@csd.uoc.gr>.
Hello,

I am a newbie and I am currently looking for some references about books
covering Cocoon and other xml-based tools.

I would appreciate any suggestions as most of you have long experience in
these topics.

Thanks in advance,
--
Antonis K. Smardas