Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Abbott, James STASCO-OTO/72" <Ja...@stasco.com> on 2001/06/21 11:59:32 UTC

Missing XMLParserLiason

I am unable to find "XMLParserLiason".
It seems that is is an interface in the package org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml,
but this is not an package that is needed to be installed (according to the
instructions).

Where is this thing?

Re: Missing XMLParserLiason

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
It used to be part of Apache SOAP, but it was thrown away and
replaced with JAXP somewhere after v2.1.

Sanjiva.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.